Alabama Adolescent Vaccination Task Force
The purpose of the Alabama Adolescent Vaccination Task Force, or AAVTF, is to bring together organizations with a common goal in order to increase Alabama adolescent vaccination rates, with a specific focus on HPV Vaccination.
The AAVTF features members from different organizations throughout the state.
- Alabama Cancer Society
- Alabama Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Alabama State Board of Education
- Alabama Medicaid Agency
- Alabama Pharmacy Association
- Alabama Vaccine Advisory Committee
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Mitchell Cancer Institute
- University of South Alabama
Educational Webinar Opportunities
- May 29 (12:00 - 1:00 PM CDT) "How Pharmacists Can Help Promote HPV Vaccination"
- Free CME Self-Study Guide "Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine Safety"
Take the Course
- 2018 HPV Workshop Team Action Plan for Alabama
- Quality Improvement Strategies
- Sports Physical Conversion Tool
- Adolescent Revenue Opportunity for HPV Vaccine
- Adolescent Vaccine Rate per County
- American Cancer Society - HPV Vaccine Endorsement
- CDC - MMWR - HPV Associated Cancer Trends
- CDC - MMWR - HPV Vaccination Coverage Report
- AAP - HPV Legislation v.s. Sexual Behaviors of Adolescents
- HPV - Take a Shot at Cancer
- HPV Vaccination - Just the Facts for Parents
- HPV & Dentistry - The Connection
Recommended Vaccines for Adolescents
Alabama State Policy
Page last updated: May 17, 2019