Continuing Education (CE)
CDC VFC CE
- Vaccines For Children (VFC)
- Vaccine Storage and Handling
- You Call the Shots - You Call the Shots is an interactive, web-based immunization training course. It consists of a series of modules that discuss vaccine-preventable diseases and explain the latest recommendations for vaccine use. Each module provides learning opportunities, self-test practice questions, reference and resource materials, and an extensive glossary.
Free ADPH CE Courses
- Notifiable Vaccine Prevention Diseases
- Collection\VPD Reporting Specimen Collection Lab tests
- Request an onsite presentation
HPV Vaccination Webinars
- Adolescent Immunizations: Office Strategies
- Adolescent Immunizations: Strongly Recommending the HPV Vaccine
- EQIPP Course: Immunizations-Improve Your Practice Rates
- HPV Documentary--Division of Continuing Medical Education
- HPV Vaccination: Insights from States with Highest and Lowest HPV Vaccination Rates
- PROTECT: Adolescent Immunization PI Activity
- The Power to Prevent Cancer: Important Updates on the HPV Vaccine
- You Are the Key to HPV Cancer Prevention
You Call the Shots
Visit You Call the Shots for the CDC's latest guidelines and recommendations in vaccine practice. The following modules are currently available for CE credit:
- Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP)
- Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)
- Hepatitis A
- Human Papillomavirus
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis (TDaP)
- Understanding the Basics: General Recommendations on Immunization
Other CE opportunities can be found at the Immunization Action Coalition.
CDC's Pink Book Webinar Series
This online series of 15 Webinars provides CEUs and an overview of the principles of vaccination, general recommendations, immunization strategies for providers, and specific information about vaccine-preventable diseases and the vaccines that prevent them. Each one-hour webinar explores a chapter from the 13th edition of “Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases,” also known widely as “The Pink Book".
The CE expiration date is June 1, 2018.
Page last updated: January 31, 2018