Youth TPC Program
The Alabama Quitline is a toll-free, telephone-based tobacco cessation service for all Alabama residents that provides free counseling and four weeks of nicotine patches to medically eligible callers.
The Quitline offers an incentive for teens who complete the counseling. The Quitline number is 1-800-QUIT-NOW (784-8669). Visit Youth Quitline Materials for free print materials that promote the Alabama Quitline.
The Youth Tobacco Program has a Facebook fan page just for teens. It is a great place for teens to find out about the Alabama Tobacco Quitline.
- Alabama You Choose - Facebook
Tobacco Facts and Other Information
- The State of Youth Tobacco Prevention and Control Spending in Alabama: Struggles, Consequences, and Solutions
- Tobacco News and Information
- The Toll of Tobacco Fact Sheet
- ASH Publications
- American Cancer Society
- American Lung Association
- Campaign for Tobacco Free Kids
- Foundation for Smoke-Free America
- Great American Smokeout
- Kick Butts Day
- Red Ribbon Week
- World No Tobacco Day
- Y Street
Page last updated: November 6, 2017