- Alabama Board of Dental Examiners
- Alabama Board of Medical Examiners
- Alabama Board of Nursing
- Alabama Board of Optometry
- Alabama Board of Pharmacy
- Alabama State Board of Podiatry
- Alabama State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
National Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs
- National Alliance for Model State Drug Laws
- National Association of State Controlled Substances Authorities
- Office of National Drug Control Policy
- Prescription Drug Monitoring Program State Contact Information
National Awareness Programs
Substance Abuse Services
- Alabama Council on Substance Abuse- NCADD (COSA)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Controlled Substance Agency Resource Directory (PDMP TTAC)
- U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- PDMP Training and Technical Assistance Center
Morphine Milligram Equivalent Calculator Tools
- Arkansas Medicaid (Excel File Download)
- New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Ohio Automated Rx Reporting System
- Washington State Agency Medical Director's Group
Alabama Law Enforcement Resources
- Alabama Law Enforcement Agency (ALEA)
- BJA-National Training and Technical Assistance Center: Naloxone Tool Kit
- Medicines in My Home
Medicines in My Home is an interactive and educational program about the safe and effective use of over-the-counter medicines. This program was developed by the Food and Drug Administration with Maryland's Montgomery County Public School system and in cooperation with the National Council On Patient Information and Education.
- SAMHSA Opioid Overdose Toolkit
SAMHSA Opioid Overdose Toolkit equips communities and local governments with material to develop policies and practices to help prevent opioid-related overdoses and deaths. Addresses issues for first responders, treatment providers, and those recovering from opioid overdose.
DailyMed provides high quality information about marketed drugs. This information includes Food and Drug Administration approved labels (package inserts). This Web site provides health information providers and the public with a standard, comprehensive, up-to-date, look-up and download resource of medication content and labeling as found in medication package inserts.
- Medline Plus
MedlinePlus will direct you to information to help answer health questions. MedlinePlus brings together authoritative information from the U.S. National Library of Medicine, the National Institutes of Health, and other government agencies and health-related organizations. Preformulated MEDLINE searches are included in MedlinePlus and give easy access to medical journal articles. MedlinePlus also has extensive information about drugs, an illustrated medical encyclopedia, interactive patient tutorials, and latest health news.
RxWiki is a project by pharmacists to create a free, complete, up-to-date, and worldwide medication guide for consumers. RxWiki believes pharmacists are the most relevant source for information regarding prescription, over-the-counter, and natural product information. RxWiki uniquely ensures that trustworthy medication content and related information is edited by authenticated, licensed pharmacists, and the site has over 7,067 articles.
Page last updated: April 14, 2017