This Website gives our residents and visitors easy access to Alabama's coastal conditions, health and environmental data, to enhance your coastal stay.
Advisories provide current information to ensure a safe visit to Alabama's coast. From weather to beach to boating, you'll be informed of conditions as you plan your stay. Select the topic below to get information about current advisories.
- AL Boating Safety (ADCNR/MRD)
- 2017 AL Marine Information Calendar (ADCNR)
- Weather and Storms (NOAA-NWS)
- National Hurricane Center (NOAA)
- Rip Current (NOAA)
- UV Index (EPA)
Dining on seafood is a an essential experience while visiting our coast, whether catching and cooking it yourself or being served in a restaurant. To discover the benefits of eating seafood, as well health and environmental considerations, select the topic below.
- AL Seafood Testing Results (ADAI/ADCNR/ADPH)
- AL Food Establishment Scores (ADPH)
- Saltwater Fishing in Alabama (ADCNR)
- Selecting and Serving Seafood Safety (FDA)
- Shellfish Poisoning (NIH-Medline Plus)
- Shellfish Consumer Information (ISSC)
Air quality can affect your coastal activities, especially if you have allergies or general pulmonary issues. Select the topic below to learn more.
- AL Daily Air Quality (ADEM)
- Allergy and Pollen Count (The Weather Channel)
- Air Quality Index (AIRNow)
- Air Pollutants (EPA)
Without clean water, coastal activities may cause health issues. To learn more select topic below.
- AL Beach Monitoring and Water Quality Summary (ADEM/ADPH)
Coastal Cities and Organizations
Email Bureau of Communicable Diseases if you have suggestions, comments or questions about this Web page.
Page last updated: November 6, 2017