Code of Alabama, 1975
Chapter 18 Ambulances
Article 1 Training, Qualifications, and Licensing.
- Section 22-18-1 Definitions.
- Section 22-18-2 Exceptions to applicability of chapter.
- Section 22-18-3 Rules and regulations.
- Section 22-18-4 Fees of licenses; disposition of funds; qualifications for EMSP licensure.
- Section 22-18-5 Advisory board.
- Section 22-18-6 Violations; good Samaritan provisions; scope of privilege; control of emergency scene; penalties.
- Section 22-18-7 Article cumulative; powers of municipalities.
- Section 22-18-8 Reimbursement by new employer for training expenses.
Article 2 Alabama Emergency Medical Services Education Commission.
- Section 22-18-20 Commission created.
- Section 22-18-21 Travel and per diem expenses.
- Section 22-18-22 Times and places of meetings.
- Section 22-18-23 Expenditure of appropriated funds; grants.
Article 3 Emergency Medical Services
- Section 22-18-40 State Emergency Medical Control Committee.
- Section 22-18-41 Advanced life support techniques; procurement, carriage, and use of drugs and fluids; performance of services.
- Section 22-18-42 Regulation of certain types of care and personnel; purchase of drugs and fluids.
- Section 22-18-43 Board of Health shall follow Administrative Procedure Act.
- Section 22-18-44 Applicability of chapter and rules of board to volunteer fire departments.
(3) Office of Emergency Medical Services
(a) Individual Emergency Medical Services Personnel 24-Month License (Initial Application and Renewal) -- $12.
(b) Air or Ground Provider Service 12-Month License (Initial Application and Renewal) -- $30.
Page last updated: October 16, 2017