There is a wide variety of educational, instructional and inspirational material available related to diabetes. Check here often as we continue to add links to new music, videos and podcasts.
The National Diabetes Education Program offers a series of videos on preventing and managing diabetes. Visit NDEP on YouTube for a list of all videos offered.
- Insights from Research with Chinese, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Island Diabetes Patients
- The Changing Role of the Diabetes Educator
- Addressing the Unique Needs of Older Adults with Diabetes
- Diabetes and Nutrition in the Latino Community
- Living a Balanced Life with Diabetes Toolkit
- Partners in Health: Engaging Faith Communities in Diabetes Prevention
- Diabetes and Depression in Older Women
- Gestational Diabetes and Women
- Healthy Feet are Happy Feet
- Rising Tide of Diabetes Among Asian Americans
- Rising Tide of Diabetes Among Pacific Islanders
Visit CDC Podcasts for a full list of diabetes-related programming.
Step by Step: Moving Toward Prevention of Type 2 Diabetes
CD and music video provided by the Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Institutes of Health, and the National Diabetes Education Program.
- New Beginning (3:28)
- Put On My Shoes (2:47)
- Breathe In. Breathe Out. (3:11)
- Movimiento (3:44)
- Paso a Paso (4:04)
- Está en Tus Manos (2:21)
- New Beginning music video (3:22)
Page last updated: August 8, 2019